Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 18 September 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind northeast 10 to 15 Wednesday.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 18 September 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over the western Gulf
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low located southeast of Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1026 mb located near Ungava Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1028 mb located north of the Gulf
of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: