Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 12 November 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 15 early this morning then increasing to westerly 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind becoming westerly 15 near noon Wednesday then diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Snow ending near noon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 6 falling to minus 10 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 November 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1006 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 980 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located west of the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: