Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 11 May 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 late Wednesday morning.
Showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 3:00 PM EDT 11 May 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 11 May 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: