Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots Thursday morning then becoming southwest 10 to 20 near noon Thursday.
Showers Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Montréal to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located over eastern James Bay.
By 8:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located over Anticosti Island.
At noon EDT today low 1000 mb located over the southeastern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough from 1002 mb low located over
eastern Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: