Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EST 14 December 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southwest 30 to 40 after midnight. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 Sunday evening.
Rain changing to snow overnight and ending Sunday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures plus 6 falling to minus 8 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 3:00 PM EST 14 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 14 December 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 990 mb located south of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 965 mb located over Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: