Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 06 December 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots backing to southwest 10 to 15 early this morning then diminishing to light near noon. Wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 early this evening then backing to southwest 10 to 15 Saturday morning.
Snow today and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 5 December 2019 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from Newfoundland to
Pointe-des-Monts then to Québec city.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located from the Strait of Belle
Isle to Rimouski.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: