Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 11:11 PM EDT 28 May 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light early Monday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 28 May 2023
Tuesday Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 May 2023 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1022 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1024 mb located over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 995 mb located over the Strait of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 999 mb located over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: