Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 10:22 AM EDT 21 July 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms. Wind diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Monday.
Showers ending early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 July 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Sept-Îles to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located from the Great Lakes to the
East Coast of the U.S.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 991 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1004 mb located over northern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: