Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 06:01 PM EDT 15 August 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening. Wind light Thursday.
Chance of showers early this evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 15 August 2018
Friday Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots in the afternoon.
Saturday Wind north 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Sunday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Squall watch ended
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 6:00 PM EDT 15 August 2018
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 15 August 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing cold front located from Anticosti
Island to Cornwall.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located from Labrador to New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: