Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 08:32 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots late this morning then veering to southeast 15 Sunday morning.
A few showers ending early this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers beginning near noon Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1023 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday high 1030 mb located over western Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday approaching trough located over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: