Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 07 December 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then becoming west 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind northwest 10 to 15 Thursday.
Rain ending this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Temperatures plus 9 falling to minus 3 Thursday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 December 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Quebec.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
over Havre Saint-Pierre.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: