Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 29 September 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Friday then becoming light Friday evening.
Fog banks forming overnight and dissipating Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 29 September 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1034 mb located over Lake Michigan.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Friday quasi-stationary high 1030 mb located east
of Lake Ontario.
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Friday trough located from Ungava Bay to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located from Labrador to Lake
Saint-Jean then to Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: