Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 13 December 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots increasing to westerly 25 to 35 early this morning then diminishing to west 15 to 25 early this evening. Wind west 15 to 25 Thursday.
Light snow ending near noon.
High today minus 6. Temperatures falling to minus 13 this evening. Temperatures near minus 13 tonight and Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 03:00 AM EST 13 December 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 13 December 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 980 mb located over Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 964 mb located over Labrador Coast.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: