Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 November 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light late this afternoon then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 after midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Saturday morning then veering to northwest 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Snow ending after midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 4 rising to plus 3 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 November 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At noon EST Saturday departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: