Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EST 17 December 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Periods of snow ending near midnight.
Temperatures minus 1 falling to minus 8 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 17 December 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 997 mb located near Nova Scotia.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 974 mb located south of Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: