Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 06 May 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light late this evening. Wind light Friday.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 06 May 2021
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind westerly 15 knots.
Monday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 6 May 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located over James Bay to Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: