Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 July 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots late overnight then becoming light near noon Wednesday.
Showers this afternoon. Fog banks forming after midnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 July 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Ontario to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Montréal to Ungava
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: