Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 July 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 early Sunday morning. Wind becoming southeast 15 Sunday evening.
A few showers beginning Sunday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 July 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today weakening ridge located on a line east-west
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday dissipating ridge located on a line
east-west over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located near Cape Hatteras.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 1012 mb located near Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: