Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 November 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 10 to 15 this afternoon then backing to northwest 10 to 15 overnight. Wind northwest 10 to 15 Monday.
Rain tonight and Monday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 November 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from the East Coast of the
U.S. to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Cape Breton Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 996 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 982 mb located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: