Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 14 August 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon Wednesday with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms. Wind becoming westerly 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and tonight with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers beginning near noon Wednesday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 14 August 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low located east of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to the Great
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: