Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 13 December 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light near noon then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 Saturday morning.
Periods of freezing rain or rain beginning near midnight becoming rain Saturday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 4 rising to plus 7 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 13 December 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building low located near the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 981 mb located east of Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: