Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 December 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 early this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Tuesday.
Temperatures minus 10 rising to minus 3 Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 December 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 965 mb located over Labrador Coast.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 979 mb located at 53.5N 40.5W.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: