Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northwest 10 to 15 knots early this morning and to westerly 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 overnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Tuesday.
Rain and fog early this morning changing to snow and ending this afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog and in snow.
High today plus 1. Low tonight minus 6. High Tuesday plus 3.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 December 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 998 mb located over New
By 3:00 p.m. EST Tuesday departing low 982 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: