Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 October 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming west 10 to 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 20 Tuesday morning.
Showers this evening and Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 October 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located 120 miles north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 995 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Labrador to
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over northeastern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1009 mb located near Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: