Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 13 December 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Friday morning.
Snow beginning overnight with a risk of freezing drizzle changing to periods of drizzle Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 14 rising to plus 3 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 13 December 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Rimouski.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: