Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 October 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 this evening and to light early Monday morning.
Showers beginning Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 October 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 992 mb located 180 miles north of
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing low 988 mb located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: