Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 05 October 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots Thursday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 05 October 2022
Friday Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 25 in the afternoon.
Saturday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Sunday Wind west 10 to 15 knots becoming light late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 5 October 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
southern James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: