Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 07:38 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Squall watch in effect.
Wind light with gusts to 35 knots near thunderstorms. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 this morning then veering to southeast 15 Sunday morning.
A few showers ending early this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers beginning near noon Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Squall warning in effect
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 07:36 AM EDT 26 May 2018 Squalls with wind gusts up to 35 knots are expected or occurring in the area.
Mariners are advised to prepare for squalls. If underway, seek safe harbour immediately.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1023 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday high 1030 mb located over western Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday approaching trough located over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: