Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 10:38 PM EST 12 November 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 25 knots Tuesday afternoon.
Snow or rain beginning near midnight and ending early Tuesday evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 1. High Tuesday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 12 November 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday low 1012 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday intensifying low 998 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: