Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EST 30 November 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind southeast 25 to 35 knots increasing to southwest 40 to 50 early this evening then diminishing to southwest 25 to 35 near midnight. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 Thursday evening.
Rain ending this evening. Flurries Thursday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures plus 6 falling to minus 1 Thursday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 3:00 PM EST 30 November 2022
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 30 November 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: