Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots early this morning then diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind becoming light near noon Tuesday.
Periods of rain Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Temperatures zero rising to plus 9 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to the Gaspe
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: