Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 05 June 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northerly 15 knots Tuesday morning.
Showers Tuesday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 04 June 2023
Tuesday Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 5 June 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today intensifying low 1000 mb located over
southern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday quasi-stationary low 990 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today flat low located over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 6:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday flat low located from Tadoussac to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: