Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 June 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots this morning then diminishing to light this evening. Wind becoming southwest 15 Friday morning.
Showers early this morning. Showers Friday evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Mist dissipating early this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 June 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 992 mb located north of Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 998 mb located near Labrador Sea.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday low located near Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low located near Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: