Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 May 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 Thursday morning.
Showers this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog forming Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 May 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1022 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 9:00 a.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located over southern Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: