Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 August 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning. Wind becoming light Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 August 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Labrador.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing ridge located on a line
east-west over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday low 1006 mb located over the Gulf of
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: