Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 01 June 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming variable 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers ending near midnight. Showers Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 1 June 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the Quebec Lower North
Shore to Cabot Strait.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from the Quebec Lower
North Shore to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1028 mb located south of the Great
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday high 1026 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: