Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 19 September 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light this afternoon. Wind light tonight and Thursday.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 19 September 2018
Friday Wind southerly 20 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 35 in the afternoon.
Saturday Wind northwest 20 knots backing to southwest 10 to 15.
Sunday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 19 September 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1026 mb located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high 1027 mb located near Anticosti
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: