Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 September 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwesterly 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening. Wind light Wednesday.
Showers Wednesday evening.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 28 September 2021
Thursday Wind light becoming northwest 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon.
Friday Wind west 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 September 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1006 mb located southwest of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1006 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: