Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 June 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 early Thursday morning.
Showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Thursday morning and afternoon. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating early Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 June 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Lake Huron to
Trois-Rivières then to Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located from New England to Gaspé
then to Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: