Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 06:09 AM EDT 16 October 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon then becoming southwest 15 near midnight. Wind west 15 Wednesday.
Showers overnight and Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 16 October 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today intensifying low 985 mb located over
By 6:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 966 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 11:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday weakening ridge located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 6:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: