Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 March 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 late Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 25 to 35 Wednesday evening.
Showers Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in showers.
Low tonight minus 9. High Wednesday plus 7.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Gale warning in effect
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 March 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 March 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today flat low located over Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday flat low located over Labrador.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: