Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 01 April 2023
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 early this evening then becoming west 15 Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Scattered showers ending this evening.
Low tonight minus 6. High Sunday plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 01 April 2023
Monday Wind southerly 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind light.
Wednesday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 1 April 2023 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 988 mb located over Trois-Rivières.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 984 mb located near the Strait of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Midwestern states.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: