Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 09:14 PM EDT 16 July 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light with gusts to 30 knots near thunderstorms overnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 20 early Tuesday morning then veering to westerly 10 to 20 early Tuesday evening.
Showers or thunderstorms beginning after midnight and ending early Tuesday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 July 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying trough located from Ungava
Bay to Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: