Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 April 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southeasterly 15 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 35 early this afternoon then diminishing to northwest 15 to 25 early this evening. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Sunday morning then becoming light Sunday evening.
Rain changing to scattered showers this evening and ending near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
High today plus 12. Low tonight minus 6. High Sunday plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Gale warning in effect
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 03:00 AM EDT 01 April 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 April 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 988 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 982 mb located near the Strait of
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: