Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EST 16 December 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 15 knots diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Sunday.
Low tonight minus 14. High Sunday minus 8.
Issued 06:00 PM EST 16 December 2017
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind southeast 15 knots veering to southwest 15 to 20.
Wednesday Wind west 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 December 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary low located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EST today dissipating trough located on a line
east-west over Montréal.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1028 mb located over northeastern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1028 mb located north of Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: