Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 March 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots late overnight. Wind northeast 15 Wednesday.
Low tonight minus 10. High Wednesday zero.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 20 March 2018
Thursday Wind northwest 15 knots.
Friday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 March 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today dissipating low located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1029 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1031 mb located over eastern
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday quasi-stationary low 992 mb located
off the East Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: