Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 24 February 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots diminishing to west 15 to 25 early this evening then becoming east 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind increasing to east 30 to 40 early Sunday morning and to east 40 to 50 late Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to east 30 to 40 Sunday afternoon.
Snow beginning Sunday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 18. High Sunday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2018
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 1000 mb located over
the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 980 mb located over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: