Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 November 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming east 15 knots Sunday evening.
Rain or snow Sunday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Low tonight zero. High Sunday plus 5.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 November 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today deepening low 982 mb located south of Cape
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday departing low 986 mb located off
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from the East Coast of the
U.S. to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
Cape Breton Island.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building low 1002 mb located over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 992 mb located over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: