Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 16 November 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to west 10 to 20 early Saturday morning. Wind increasing to west 20 to 30 near noon Saturday.
Snow changing to periods of snow late overnight and ending Saturday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 8. High Saturday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 November 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Cornwall.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: