Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 13 December 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 25 near midnight and to east 30 to 40 Saturday morning.
Snow Saturday morning and afternoon changing to with a risk of freezing rain changing to rain. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 6. High Saturday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 13 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 13 December 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today building low located over the southern East
Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 979 mb located near Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: