Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 10:34 PM EDT 04 June 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots becoming light Monday morning then becoming east 10 to 15 early Monday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 04 June 2023
Tuesday Wind east 10 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind west 10 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind light becoming east 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 June 2023 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from the Strait of Belle Isle
to Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday weakening ridge located from Labrador Sea
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight flat low located over northern Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday flat low located from Sept-Îles to Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: