Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 August 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots becoming light this morning then increasing to east 10 to 20 late this afternoon. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 early this evening then becoming east 25 to 35 after midnight. Wind diminishing to east 15 to 25 Wednesday morning and to light near noon Wednesday. Wind increasing to west 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers tonight and Wednesday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 04 August 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 August 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1012 mb located over Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1004 mb located north of Lake
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today Hurricane Isaias 995 mb located near Cape
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday Post-tropical Storm Isaias 1004 mb
located over Rivière-du-Loup.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: