Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 March 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 35 to 45 knots diminishing to west 20 to 30 this evening then increasing to west 30 to 40 Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 Sunday afternoon and to west 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Flurries beginning early Sunday morning and ending near noon Sunday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 15 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 March 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 March 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 983 mb located over Prince Edward Island.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 982 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: