Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 06:13 PM EST 16 February 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 35 to 45 knots diminishing to west 25 to 35 near midnight and to west 15 to 25 Sunday morning.
Temperatures minus 8 falling to minus 18 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 6:13 PM EST 16 February 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 February 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 994 mb located over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 982 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: