Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 08:12 PM EDT 21 May 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to east 10 to 20 knots early Tuesday morning then becoming west 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming light early Tuesday evening.
A few showers beginning Tuesday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 2. High Tuesday plus 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 May 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located over James Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday high located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1013 mb located south of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1009 mb located near Gaspé.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: