Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 February 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to west 20 to 30 near noon. Wind increasing to west 35 to 45 this afternoon then diminishing to west 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Thursday morning and to light Thursday evening.
Freezing rain changing to periods of rain late this morning and ending early this evening.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to plus 1 this afternoon then falling to minus 12 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 21 February 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 February 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1011 mb located east of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1000 mb located over the
Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1036 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday high 1041 mb located over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: