Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 November 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light becoming west 15 knots early this morning then diminishing to light this afternoon. Wind increasing to east 15 early this evening and to east 20 overnight. Wind diminishing to light Friday afternoon then increasing to west 30 to 40 Friday evening.
Snow overnight and Friday. Risk of freezing rain overnight and Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 21 November 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 November 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Québec city
then to Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday ridge located from Labrador Sea to Nova
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1001 mb located south
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 987 mb located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: