Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 September 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 this afternoon then becoming east 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind increasing to east 15 to 25 near midnight and to east 25 to 35 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to east 15 to 25 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending late this morning. Periods of rain beginning Tuesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 23 September 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 September 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 1003 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1003 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: