Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 September 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 20 to 30 knots diminishing to east 10 to 20 Wednesday morning then increasing to west 25 to 35 Wednesday evening.
Rain changing to showers early Wednesday morning and ending Wednesday evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 September 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 September 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located from Pointe-des-Monts
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: