Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 March 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon then becoming light Wednesday evening.
Low tonight minus 12. High Wednesday minus 6.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 21 March 2023
Thursday Wind east 25 to 35 knots.
Friday Wind west 15 to 25 knots.
Saturday Wind west 15 knots becoming east 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 March 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: